Sunday, January 25, 2009
Family
This morning I was reminded (made aware) that Carter had to give the talk in Sharing Time. We found him a talk and Bart practiced with him while getting ready for church. I didn't get to be there for his talk as I was in my class however, I wished that I had left and been there because I had a couple of people tell me how good he did. I am sure glad that Bart was able to help him and be there. I just can't believe how old my kids are getting and the things that they are accomplishing. Time flies by so quickly and when working it seems as though it goes by even faster. And speaking of things that the kids are doing, Melanie has started selling Girl Scout cookies and she is having so much fun with it. It is so fun to see her selling and even more fun to see how excited she gets when she makes a sale. Her goal is to sell 1,000 boxes but her mom isn't quite as confident as her and is hoping for 250 boxes. It would be wonderful to see her reach the goal of 1,000 boxes but the delivering may not be as fun.
Tonight we had Stuart, Tracy, and Brittany over for dinner. I made Chicken Dumpling soup as per Stuart's request and it tasted so good and fit perfect since it decided to be freezing and snowy out. Tracy brought over a delicious cake for dessert that we all enjoyed also. It was nice having them here and just visiting. We are so lucky to be able to be back close to our family and be able to spend time with them so often. Thanks guys for the nice evening!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know that Melanie sold the beloved cookies! We want to buy some from her! We don't have anyone to buy them from, so sign us up.
Post a Comment