Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter!!

Well my little Carter is growing up so fast. He just celebrated his 5th birthday yesterday and I just can't believe he is that old already it seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. We actually started celebrating his birthday on Saturday so that he could have fun with his dad who was going to be gone all week. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said go eat pizza at Fat Jack's in Ephraim (Roy's). So we decided that we would do that and then go see the movie Race to Witch Mountain. We had so much fun and the kids loved the movie. I took his birthday off because I knew that he would love to spend the day together. We just hung out at home and I decided to build him the cake that he wanted which after lots of mind changing ended up being the moon. After his choice of dinner (mac-n-cheese) Grandma and Grandpa Mortensen, Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen, Cash, Ciera, Brittney, and Ashley all came to help him celebrate and have cake and ice cream. Once he blew out the candles on his cake it was on to the presents of course. He got many fun things and was very excited about all of them. Thank you all for the wondergul gifts. I just want Carter to know we are so glad that he is a part of our lives. He keeps us on our toes and always gives us something to smile about. He is the most loving child I know and I don't know what I would do without all of his hugs and kisses. Carter we love you!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Carter! You should have picked Chucky Cheese so we could play together! :)

He looks so big in those pictures! It's been too long. Come and play!