Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally Did It!

Well, I have finally done it. After looking at everyone's cute blogs I told Bart that I was going to start one. I think that it is a wonderful way to let the people we know and love what is going on in our lives, and it just looks fun. I told Bart this back at the beginning of the year and now that the month is half over I am finally getting something going. And speaking of things that I wanted to accomplish or do better this year, I think that I am getting about a "C" so hopefully I can get on with those goals also.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yay - I so glad you joined the blog world. It'll be fun to keep in touch through cyberspace.

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

I am so glad that you sent me your blog address it is so fun to see your pictures and check in! How are you liking your new home??