Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Melanie!

Yesterday we celebrated Melanie's 8Th birthday. That's right folks I have an eight year old can you believe it? Well I can't. Anyway, we decided to let Melanie have a little party with some friends. Everyone that she invited came to celebrate and we had a good time (except for when the drama kicked in). She got some really fun gifts and all in all I think that she had a really good day. It is hard for me to believe that it has been eight years since we were setting in the hospital with her but it has and they have been eight wonderful years. Melanie is a little ray of sunshine. She really does have a sweet heart and likes to please everyone. She loves to listen to music and sing and play with her younger brother. This birthday was an extra exciting one at our house because now Melanie can be baptized. She is such a good example to all of us and we can't wait for her big day. It is also going to be a big day for Bart because he gets to perform his first baptism. I am so excited for both of them. We are so proud of Melanie and her accomplishments and are just so glad that we get to be her parents. Happy Birthday Melanie!! We love you!!!

No comments: